•Handlebar mount •Fits most bikes •Alloy ringer style bell •53mm
- 120db electronic rechargeable bicycle horn with remote - USB 280mAh rechargeable battery charges in 1.2 hours and lasts approximately 30 days or 2500 uses - Charging indicator light shows red when charging, and green when fully charged - IP65 water and dust proof - Compatible with 22.2 - 31.8mm handlebars - Whistle, horn, and alarm sounds
Sunlite's Rectangular Mirror offers a wide and clear view of what's behind so you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration for the ultimate in convenience. Plus, it's light and fully adjustable, and two reflectors on the backside add even more safety.
$8.95 - $15.99
• Double-sided, high-visibility material • Safety orange triangle flag • Axle mount design
Sunlite's Round Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable, and a reflector on the backside adds even more safety.
• Colorful • Slides on spokes • 36 beads per card • 6 pieces each of 6 colors
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
Made of solid brass, this bell’s melodic sound is full and old-fashioned. Big and brassy, the perfect accompaniment for cruisers, comfort, and town bikes. - Dome Diameter: 51mm (2") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
The Mirrycle Jellibell is a fun way to let pedestrians and other riders know you're coming! The Jellibell has a see-through top so you can see the gears spin as it rings. It's weatherproof, too! - Dome Diameter: 48mm (1.9") - Fits handlebars with 21mm – 22.5mm (.83" – .89") outside diameters
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Break or crack a Mirrycle mirror without ruining the mounting hardware? This replacement mirror is just the ticket! Replacement Mirror Holder with Mirror. Fits on The Mountain, LTD, Original, and Road Mirrycle Mirrors. - Hardware not included
$11.00 - $12.95
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
This reflective yellow leg band with adjustable hook and loop closure secures loose pant legs to prevent chain catching. - Reliable hook and loop closure system works both wet and dry - Reflective yellow material for additional visibility - 1.25-inch width
Dimension Bugle Horns are perfect for those who want to add a touch of humor to their bike. - 7.5 inches in length
Medium sized bells with exciting and classic designs to fit a range from 46mm to 60mm wide. Check out the video for a YouTube sound clip!
- Sleek, aerodynamic and extremely adjustable - Offers a wide field of view - Installs in seconds
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
- Made in the USA - Enables Take a Look Original Eyeglass Mirror to fit helmets - Does not work with Take a Look Compact Eyeglass Mirror
Designed for touring and commuting or just about anytime you need added visibility; the UltraLite Bike Mirror offers versatility; light weight; and durability. At less than 2 ounces, it provides an amazingly wide field of view. Can be mounted almost anywhere you need it on your bike—handlebars of all types as well as forks and challenging applications like recumbents.
Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. If you find yourself using your bell on nearly every ride, then the Bolt-On model is the one for you. The Timber 3.0 Bolt-On is identical to the original model, except it features a tight, durable mount that won't spin, shake or rattle on your bars. Similar to a GPS or Garmin mount, the flexible nylon band tightens to your bars with a 5mm hex bolt. The band itself is 31.8mm diameter, the same as the wider part of your bars near the stem. It also includes a flexible 22.2mm shim for mounting your bell securely near your grips, closer to your hands (you'll want to use this setup for oversize and DH bars). - Installation is easy. There is no need to remove the grips, brakes, etc. Just flex the clamp open and slide onto your bar. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life.
The original model of our mountain bike bell, Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. It includes two separate o-rings to fit all handlebar sizes and is easy to move between bikes. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life. - We've also upgraded the backing pad to a much grippier rubber that prevents the bell from movement while shifting between ring modes. The new pad is much more durable than the old pad and won't wear out.
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
The Third Eye Foam Helmet Mirror allows you to see what's coming behind you so you can ride defensively and stay safe on the road. The shatter-proof glass mirror is distortion-free and highly durable. It attaches to the inner or outer rim of almost any helmet with a high-tech product called Dual-Lock.
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
The Third Eye Hardshell Helmet Mirror clips on to all hardshell helmets and many helmet visors. Its distortion-free, shatterproof glass mirror allows you to see what's coming from behind so you can ride defensively and safely.
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
- Uses one 9v battery (not included) - Fits most handlebars
- Alloy lever action safety bells perfect for kids bikes - Sturdy alloy construction with an adorable insect or animal on top
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Big Ben Jr. Bell. A simple spin makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
$11.99 - $12.29
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
Page 1 of 6 Next page