The Campagnolo EKAR Crankset is a lightweight and efficient 1x13-speed crank designed for gravel riding and racing.
- The 2-piece crank features a strong and durable 630-grade steel alloy crank axle mated to a lightweight carbon fiber spider and unidirectional carbon fiber arm
- Must be used with a Campagnolo Pro-Tech bottom bracket
- Chainring features a narrow-wide tooth design for efficient drive and maximum chain security
- Easy access to external crank bearings
- Easily interchangeable alloy rings – no need to disassemble the crankset
- Narrow Q-factor – 145.5mm
- Number of Chainrings: Single
- Spindle Interface Type: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
- Chainring BCD: 123
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Drivetrain Speeds: 13
|40T / Carbon / 172.5mm||08053340455704||FC21-EK1320||CAM89165035N|
|42T / Carbon / 172.5mm||08053340455711||FC21-EK1322||CAM8995342N|