Kinda Closed, But Just For A Bit
We understand that bicycles are one of the few safe escapes available from the current reality. They're good for the body and good for the mind. We're doing our best to support you in the most socially responsible way we can think of and we greatly appreciate the patience and understanding you have all shown as we've tried to figure out how to navigate doing business during this time of unprecedented uncertainty. We are at capacity with what we can currently handle safely during this pandemic, though. We want to ensure we are continuing to provide the best quality service to our community, so we need to pause for a moment to catch up and evaluate current/future procedures in order to reopen and make sure we can get you riding ASAP.
Stay tuned. Stay healthy. Be kind. <3
During this time we WILL be:
- Completing the repairs already in the store- there's a bunch
- We'll contact you when your bike is ready with details of how to pick it up from us or get it delivered.
- Sanitizing the entire store, again
- Making plans for reopening
- Processing web store orders
- Outdoor pick-up or free shipping on orders over $50 available
- Answering emails- we're getting a lot, please be patient
- Hosting virtual group rides on Zwift
- Check Facebook for details
- Taking a breath
During this time we will NOT be:
Order Online. Pickup In-Store. Go Ride.
It’s fast. It’s easy. And it’s free! Simply find the bike or gear of your dreams online, and we’ll have it ready for you when you arrive. We’ll ensure a perfect fit for your riding needs and answer any questions you may have.